Our graduates have accepted jobs at high schools, colleges and universities, and physical therapy clinics. We have also placed many students into graduate programs
- Jackie Cerra, ATC, Pittston Area (PT Associates)
- Caitlin Mackrell, ATC, Old Forge High School (PT Associates)
- Josh Plisko, ATC, Initial plus Master's PE K-12, Campbell University
- Amanda Lippincott, ATC, will attend East Stroudsburg University in Fall 2013 for Master's in Athletic Training
- Kyle Colachino, Valley View School District, Health/PE teacher
- Gianna Muracco, Dunmore School District, Health/PE teacher
- Emily Fila, ATC, Graduate Assistantship at East Stroudsburg University for Fall 2013, Master's in Athletic Training.
- Emma Nye, Graduate Assistantship at Indiana State University in Athletic Training Master's Program, beginning July 2014
- Adam Tomassacci, ATC, Coughlin High School (Geisinger)
- Paul Grabowski, Tunkhannock School District, Health/PE teacher
- Ryan Pelle, Graduate Assistantship at Syracuse University beginning fall 2014, Master's program in Exercise Science.
- Damon Giambrone, ATC attending Rutger's University for Master's in Business and Sceince in Kinesiology and Applied Physiology