- Master's Degree / EdS / Post-Baccalaureate
- School of Social Work
- PhD Human Development
- PsyD Clinical Psychology
- International Student Information
- Endowed Scholarships/Institutional Funds
- Spring Start Scholarships
- Scholarship Usage Policies
- Contact Information
Marywood University has created a compelling value for graduate students in the Master of Architecture program, this highly competitive and equitable tuition will not allow for any merit scholarships.
Prospective students to the Master of Architecture program who wish to be considered for graduate assistantship should submit a resume electronically according to the Master's Degree, Educational Specialist Degree, and Post-Baccalaureate Assistantship Program.