- Production, media management, health communication, corporate communication
- Interdisciplinary approach
- Research, hands-on experience, expert faculty
Our program offers an interdisciplinary approach where you can choose concentrations in production, media management, corporate communications, health communications, and information sciences options, or have the opportunity to create a program that meets your specific needs.
More About This Degree
Michael Mirabito, Ph.D., Professor, Chair of Department. New communication technologies, computer applications in the communication field, space exploration and communication systems.
Douglas Lawrence, Ph.D., Assistant Professor. The impact of student development through the use of all forms of mass communication, including oral interpretation, written delivery and technology. Exploration and development of critical theory relative to expressing clarity in message delivery through the communication process.
Computer labs, TV studio, Learning Resources Center
Graduate Admissions Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- “B” average during undergraduate study or demonstrated potential for graduate work
- Completed application
- Official, sealed transcripts
- Two or three letters of recommendation