- 6-year professional degree
- Courses in professional practice, environmental law, management, policy, and business
This 6-year professional degree pairs the B.E.D.A. program with two years of graduate study. It includes courses in a selected interest area, a thesis project, and LEED accreditation.
Professional electives, along with courses in architectural theory, will enable you to expand your knowledge in a selected interest area. The M.Arch. degree includes a thesis project -- an extensively researched investigation of a particular design topic.
Courses in professional practice, environmental law, management, policy, and business provide an additional understanding of the expanding professional contexts in which architects practice. Like the B.Arch. program, the M.Arch degree requires LEED accreditation.
More About This Degree
Accomplished Architecture Faculty
Assistant Professor, Interior Architecture/Design
Graduate Admissions Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- “B” average during undergraduate study or demonstrated potential for graduate work
- Completed application
- Official, sealed transcripts
- Two or three letters of recommendation