- Centennial Scholarships
- Deans’ Scholarships
- Maxis-Gillet Service Awards
- Opportunity Award
- Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
- Sibling Award
- Success Awards
- Talent Awards
- Trustees’ Scholarships
- AES Scholarship
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- James F. Swift Scholarship Program
- McGowan Cornerstone Scholarship Award
- National Institutes Of Health Undergraduate Scholarship Program (UGSP)
- Scranton Sesquicentennial Scholarship Contest
- The Roy W. Piper Charitable Trust
- Tuition Funding Sources (TFS)
Talent Awards are made to students who demonstrate outstanding proficiency in music, art, or theatre.
Type: Undergrad University Scholarship
Talent Awards are made to students who demonstrate outstanding proficiency in
Students must plan to major in one of these areas at Marywood. Talent is demonstrated through evaluation of an art portfolio, a music audition, or participation in the annual theatre competition.
Evaluations must be completed by March 1. Review dates are included on departmental web pages.