- Centennial Scholarships
- Deans’ Scholarships
- Maxis-Gillet Service Awards
- Opportunity Award
- Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
- Sibling Award
- Success Awards
- Talent Awards
- Trustees’ Scholarships
- AES Scholarship
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- James F. Swift Scholarship Program
- McGowan Cornerstone Scholarship Award
- National Institutes Of Health Undergraduate Scholarship Program (UGSP)
- Scranton Sesquicentennial Scholarship Contest
- The Roy W. Piper Charitable Trust
- Tuition Funding Sources (TFS)
Talent Awards are made to students who demonstrate outstanding proficiency in music, art, theatre, or communication arts.
Type: Undergrad University Scholarship
Talent Awards are made to students who demonstrate outstanding proficiency in
- communication arts
Students must plan to major in one of these areas at Marywood. Talent is demonstrated through evaluation of an art portfolio, a music audition, a communicatin arts portfolio, or participation in the annual theatre competition.
Evaluations must be completed by March 1. Review dates are included on departmental web pages.