- Centennial Scholarships
- Deans’ Scholarships
- Maxis-Gillet Service Awards
- Opportunity Award
- Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
- Sibling Award
- Success Awards
- Talent Awards
- Trustees’ Scholarships
- AES Scholarship
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- James F. Swift Scholarship Program
- McGowan Cornerstone Scholarship Award
- National Institutes Of Health Undergraduate Scholarship Program (UGSP)
- Talbots Charitable Foundation Scholarship Program
- The Roy W. Piper Charitable Trust
- Tuition Funding Sources (TFS)
This grant assists students who have demonstrated academic ability.
Type: Undergrad University Scholarship
Award Amount: $5,000 - $10,000
Marywood University Success Awards assist students who have demonstrated academic ability, with an average SAT of 955 (Critical Reading and Math) or ACT of 20 and an average high school GPA of 3.10. Both freshmen and transfer students are eligible for consideration for these awards; for transfer students, performance on the postsecondary level is taken into consideration.
Recipients of this scholarship must be full-time and maintain an average QPA of 2.75. The scholarship is intended to support undergraduate studies up to a maximum of eight (8) semesters.