Financial Aid: Scholarships

Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship

Transfer students who are members of Phi Theta Kappa may be eligible for a special scholarship for members of this honor society.

Type: Undergrad University Scholarship

Award Amount: $1,500 per year

The Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship is awarded to transfer students who are members of this International Scholastic Order of two-year colleges. A minimum transfer QPA of 3.50 is required for consideration for this scholarship as well as an earned associate degree. The student must enroll at Marywood immediately upon graduation from the two-year college.

Proof of PTK membership is required. This scholarship is renewed if the recipient maintains a minimum of a 3.00 cumulative QPA at Marywood University. Part-time students are not eligible for this award.