- Centennial Scholarships
- Deans’ Scholarships
- Maxis-Gillet Service Awards
- Opportunity Award
- Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
- Sibling Award
- Success Awards
- Talent Awards
- Trustees’ Scholarships
- AES Scholarship
- DiMattio Celli Family Study Abroad Scholarship
- Families of Freedom Scholarship Fund
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Horatio Alger Scholarship
- James F. Swift Scholarship Program
- McGowan Cornerstone Scholarship Award
- National Institutes Of Health Undergraduate Scholarship Program (UGSP)
- The Charlotte Newcombe Foundation
- The McLean Scholarship for Nursing and Physician Assistant Majors
- The Roy W. Piper Charitable Trust
- Tuition Funding Sources (TFS)
- Wells Fargo Veterans Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to students with exceptional academic achievements. Both freshmen and transfer students are eligible for consideration for this award.
Type: Undergrad University Scholarship
Award Amount: $14,000 - $20,000
Marywood University Trustees' Scholarships are awarded to students with exceptional academic achievements. Marywood University utilizes a number of factors when evaluating admissions applications, including SAT or ACT scores, high school performance, and types of courses completed.
Students receiving this level of scholarship typically have an average SAT of 1208 (Critical Reading and Math) or ACT of 26 and an average high school GPA of 3.89. Both freshmen and transfer students are eligible for consideration for these awards. For transfer students, performance on the postsecondary level is taken into consideration. Typically transfer students must have a minimum postsecondary QPA of 3.50.
Recipients of this scholarship must be full-time and maintain an average QPA of 3.00. The scholarship is intended to support undergraduate studies up to a maximum of eight (8) semesters.