- Centennial Scholarships
- Deans’ Scholarships
- Maxis-Gillet Service Awards
- Opportunity Award
- Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
- Sibling Award
- Success Awards
- Talent Awards
- Trustees’ Scholarships
- AES Scholarship
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- James F. Swift Scholarship Program
- McGowan Cornerstone Scholarship Award
- National Institutes Of Health Undergraduate Scholarship Program (UGSP)
- Scranton Sesquicentennial Scholarship Contest
- The Roy W. Piper Charitable Trust
- Tuition Funding Sources (TFS)
This scholarship is awarded to both freshmen and transfer students.
Type: Undergrad University Scholarship
Award Amount: $10,000 - $16,000
Deans' Scholarships are awarded to students with an average SAT of 1029 (Critical Reading and Math) or ACT of 22 and an average high school GPA of 3.41. Both freshmen and transfer students are eligible for consideration for these awards. For transfer students, performance on the postsecondary level is taken into consideration.
Recipients of this scholarship must be full-time and maintain an average QPA of 2.50. The scholarship is intended to support undergraduate studies up to a maximum of eight (8) semesters.