Submitting Your Proposal
- Download the Proposal document to your computer from the Forms page.
- Open it using Adobe Acrobat.
- Type the required information into the form. Make sure you have specified where you are going for your activity. Enter your expenses (please do not send receipts to the committee), and all other required information.
- If you are making a presentation, include documentation of this with your Proposal (such as a letter of acceptance, page from a conference program, etc.).
- Sign the form, and get your department chair's and dean's signatures as well.
- Faculty should submit one electronic copy of their proposal to email@example.com.
- After about 2 weeks you will hear from the Vice President for Academic Affairs (or the committee chair if there is a problem with your proposal). At that time you will be asked to submit an expense form and receipts to that office.
Tenure-track faculty in their first through fifth years towards tenure are eligible for faculty development funding. These faculty may receive up to a total of $1000, which will only be awarded for participation as a presenter/researcher at a peer-reviewed event; this includes both poster and paper presentations.
Some Important Tips:
- You may submit multiple requests for funding up to the limits noted above (budget permitting) .
- All documents require the applicant's signature, as well as the signature of her Dean and Chair.