Recent News & Events
- Sally Rosen Kindred Poetry Reading and Book Signing
- 2014 English Department Graduates
- Summer Creative Writing Camp
- Spring 2014 English Department Social Speakers
- Lambda Honor Society Inductees
view all »
Senior Seminar Students Contribute to Blog
Students in ENGL 495 Senior Seminar are sharing their thinking and some of their research on a blog called Major Ideas.http://engl495.wordpress.com/.
Visit the blog to read about issues of censorship, the role of literary criticism, misunderstandings of the English major and the humanities, and more. Students will also be providing information about current trends in academic journals and conferences, and, in late April, you can read abstracts that summarize capstone research projects.
Be sure to visit the blog throughout the semester!