One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Recommended by: Kristin DeVries
Where Are They Now?
- Daniel Walker '14 was accepted at Hofstra Law School.
- Kyle Boyd '13 is a full-time AP Middle School English teacher at Indiana Math and Science Academy.
- Alison Trautman '12 Is head of Youth Services at Parkland Community Library
- Laurence Tompkins '06 is teaching at Susquehanna Community Highschool and Basketball coach.
- Kelly Williams '10 is teaching English at Hazelton Area High School
- Kristina Singletary '10 will work on her MA in English Language & Literature at Rutgers University-Camden.
- Nathan Bradley '09 is teaching in Alaska..
- Karissa Kreidler '09 is teaching in Chicago.
- Elizabeth Raines '09 works at Sallie Mae.
- Jessica Romano '09 BSC Mobile Therapist at Family Enrichment Ctr.
- Lauren Tyrrell '09 Works at Sisters of Mercy of the Americas.
- Brian Whelan '09 is working at Marywood as a Grant Specialist in Research & Community Collaboration.
- Stacey Bromwell '08 is studying law.
- Kristen Shipsky '08 is a Social Worker at the Jewish Home of Eastern PA.
- Ann Brennan '07 Is an instructor at Penn State Willkes-Barre
- Rebecca Sparling Zukauskas '05, is Senior Editor at Northeast Editing, Pittston
- Erica Barone Pricci, '03, is Associate Dean for Curriculum at Lackawanna College, Scranton
- Robinne Okrasinski, '06, is a Scheduling Specialist at Universal Orlando Resort
- Vickie Gundling, '07, earned her M.A. in English Language & Literature at the University of Maryland. English grader at Penn Foster.
- Joshua Frank, '06, is Youth and Children's Formation Minister at Church of Our Saviour, Chicago.
- Leslie Clearwater, '04, runs her own business, Waterwood Studios.
- Tom Borthwick, '04, teaches English at Riverside High School in Taylor.
- Amy Wagner, 06, is Clinical Coordinator at The Mentor Network in Harrisburg.
- Claire Henning Kilker, '04, teaches seventh-grade reading at Tunkhannock Middle School.
- Gabriela Pedroza, '09, is a Legal Aid Assistant at Sweet & Paciorek, LLC
- Kelly Alexandra Trotta, '06, teaches middle-school language arts at Sacred Heart Elementary (Rockaway, NJ).
- Nicole Santarsiero Zywicki, '07, teaches English and Music in the Dunmore School District.
- Starlah Hall, '05, teaches seventh-grade language arts and ELL at El Mirage Elementary School (Surprise, AZ).
- Maureen Moore, '05, is Library Media Specialist at Marlboro Middle School (NY).
If you're a graduate of Marywood's English Department, tell us how your degree has helped you succeed!