Residence Hall Desk Staff 2019-33
Department: Campus Safety
When applying, please list which position number (1-4) you wish to apply for.
Monday 3:30 P.M. - 12:00 A.M.
Tuesday 3:30 P.M. - 12:00 A.M.
Saturday 7:30 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
Wednesday 3:30 P.m. - 12:00 A.M.
Sunday 7:30 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
Thursday 3:30 P.M. - 12:00 A.M.
Friday 3:30 P.M. - 12:00 A.M.
Saturday 3:30 P.M. - 12:00 A.M.
Sunday 3:30 P.M. - 12:00 A.M.
Description of Duties
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor the lobby area of the Residence Hall and enforce visitation/sign-in policies of the University Housing.
- Answer office phone, dispatch officers as needed including 911 and fire alarms, and log all calls.
- Assist with key dissemination and collection.
- Assist students when locked out.
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with University resources and helpful to other departments.
- Working well with the public is a must.
- Answer calls on the University switchboard as assigned.
- Be attentive to desk responsibilities at all times (no excessive time on a cell phone, texting or computer).