Admissions Ambassador 2019-38
Flexible scheduling available.
July 1st, 2019 through June 30, 2020
Description of Duties
Admissions Ambassadors serve as representatives of Marywood University. Both privilege and responsibility accompany the title and role of Admissions Ambassador. As an Ambassador, you set the tone for prospective students and their families. You guide, direct, inform, and teach prospective students about campus life at Marywood. Your interaction with prospective students and their families makes a first and lasting impression. Your role as an Ambassador is essential to the Admissions Office and your hard work and dedication in fulfilling this role is greatly appreciated.
The following responsibilities and guidelines ensure the successful and effective work of the Admissions Office.
- Tours of Campus – Know tour routes and have general knowledge of buildings and departments located in each building.
- Assist with Mail Series – Assist the Coordinator of Print Communications with processing of the mail series to prospective students.
- Special Events – Assist the Admissions staff at special events such as Open Houses, Overnight Visits, College for a Day programs, etc.
- Telephone Calls to Prospective Students – Speak with students on the phone about your area of study, student life, etc.
- Work with Admissions Counselors – Specific tasks to be assigned by the counselors, including postcard and note writing.
- Training – Attend mandatory training sessions
Madison Harm & Sarah Griffiths