Program Coordinator (Part Time)
20 hours per week, 52 weeks per year. Typical hours are 4 to 5 hours per day, 8:30 am to 1:00 pm, Mondays through Fridays. Daily hours are subject to negotiation.
Summary of Duties
The Program Coordinator will provide support for program and financial management of all ASEC programs. Essential Elements of the position include:
• Support financial record keeping for program grant activities
• Support review, analysis, and tracking of program invoices and expenditures
• Support data and information management for ASEC programs
• File electronic and paper information and documents for program and financial activities
• Support communications for program and financial activities
• Other duties as assigned
• Associate's degree required
• Bachelor's degree preferred
Work Experience Requirements
Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Drive, data entry, record keeping, and related knowledge. Knowledge of nonprofit organizations and grants management.
This role will work with upper-level professional/managerial staff in the U.S. and in ASEC's offices in Africa. The position will deal with highly confidential constituent and financial information. Confidentiality, cross-cultural awareness, and attention to detail are key to this position. Must be able to establish and maintain relationships and collaborate with peers and others outside of the organization. Must be able to organize, analyze and communicate information to stakeholders in a clear and effective manner.
Marywood University is committed to being an equitable and inclusive workplace, and we encourage applicants who share our vision to apply. EEO/AA employer.
Apply for Program Coordinator (Part Time) online