Student Health Services
Nutrition Consultant - Registered Dietitian
15 hours per week, with the potential to vary based on appointment.
Summary of Duties
The Nutrition Consultant, a registered dietician, is appointed by the Director of Student Health Services after consultation with the Interim, Executive Director of Student Services.
This position is directly responsible to the Director of Student Health Services.
Candidate should possess an earned Master of Science degree in Nutrition, or a closely related field as well as their Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) credential.
- Conduct individualized, confidential, education and evaluation consultations with students upon referral by staff members within Student Health Services, Counseling/Student Development, or Athletics.
- Collaborate with staff members within Student Health Services and/or Counseling/Student Development to coordinate treatment plans for individual students.
- Assist the Director of Student Health Services with the coordination of the National Eating Disorders Screening Program.
- Present nutrition presentations for the student body, in collaboration with the Director of Student Health Services.
- Collaborate with staff within the Counseling/Development Center to support the development of educational programs for presentation by the Peers of Wellness educators.
- Provide staff development programs on campus as requested by the Director of Student Health Services and the Director of Counseling/Student Development.
- Refer students to the appropriate resource persons (i.e., clinicians, physicians in student home communities, etc.) as requested of necessary.
A completed Marywood application, resume, and names/contact information for three references.
Marywood University is committed to being an equitable and inclusive workplace, and we encourage applicants who share our vision to apply. EEO/AA employer.
Apply for Nutrition Consultant - Registered Dietitian online