School of Business
Administrative Assistant (Internal Only) (#70)
Summary of Duties
- Perform all office support activities for Executive Director/Chair and School of Business & Global Innovation faculty.
- Maintain all School of Business & Global Innovation files and syllabi manage printing and copying, order and maintain office supplies, answer phone and interface with community, and manage office equipment, office correspondence, and mail.
- Generate part-time and overload faculty contracts. Interface with all part-time adjunct instructors.
- type course outlines and class tests. Periodically proctor make-up quizzes or exams.
- Record and transcribe monthly school meeting minutes and Business Advisory Council meting minutes.
- Coordinate the schedullng of Business Advisory Council meetings and assist in the management of Delta Mu Delta Honor society Induction Ceremony.
- Manage (with executive director/chair) the coordination of the graduate comprehensive exam.
- Assist in the development of accreditation materials.
- Register incoming freshman schedules prior to Orientation
- Supervise work-study students.
- Submit room reservations, work orders, and purchase orders as needed.
- Assist Office of Continuing Education (Note: these duties are shared by the administrative staff of the College of Professional Studies).
- Additional responsibilities as needed.
Strong communication skills required, proficiency in MS Word and Excel preferred.
How to Apply
A completed application must be on file in the Office of Human Resources.
Office of Human Resources
Liberal Arts Center 86
(Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)