Office of Institutional Equity & Inclusion - Students Together Achieving Remarkable Success (STARS) Program
Afterschool Curriculum Coordinator (Grant Funded)
6 hours per week, 40 weeks per year.
Summary of Duties
To carry out a variety of responsibilities that contribute to the effective operation of the STARS afterschool program, including, but not limited to, student programming, recruitment of volunteers and guest speakers, liaising with families and community members, and managing social media pages.
Bachelor’s degree required.
Work Experience Requirements
- A minimum of two years’ experience working with students in an educational setting
- General understanding of the higher education financial aid process and grant resources are important in this role
- Commitment to working effectively with middle and high school aged students
- Working knowledge of afterschool curriculum to engage students
- Collaborative work ethic
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Adept in Technology/Proficient in computer skills
- Proficient in the Spanish language (preferred)
- Strong comfort level in working with students and their families to prepare students for college and/or career prospects
Marywood University is committed to being an equitable and inclusive workplace, and we encourage applicants who share our vision to apply. EEO/AA employer.
Apply for Afterschool Curriculum Coordinator (Grant Funded) online