Marywood offers a diverse array of graduate degrees in education. All of them incorporate the latest research-based theories on teaching and learning. At Marywood, you can expect to make connections with area schools and take advantage of state-of-the-art facilities for library research.
- M.A. in Teaching with Pk-4 Certification
- M.A. in Teaching with Secondary/K-12 Education Certification
- M.S. in Higher Education Administration
- M.S. in Reading Education
- M.S. in School Leadership with Principal Certification
- M.S. in Special Education
- M.S. in Administration and Supervision of Special Education
Advanced programs challenge faculty and candidates to be leaders in the educational community, integrate knowledge and action, be thoughtful consumers and producers of scholarship and research, be proactive instruments of change and innovation and reflective practitioners committed to the development of student potential. They are expected to communicate effectively with all constituents in response to ambiguity and diversity in a technological, global community.
To prepare candidates
The advanced program candidates will:
- Develop skills to be a leader.
- Integrate knowledge and action.
- Produce scholarship and research.
- Be reflective practitioners.
- Communicate effectively.