- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Five-Year Bachelor's to Master's Program
- Field Experience
- Teacher Certification
- Faculty & Staff
- Student Clubs & Organizations
- News & Events
- New Teacher Support
- Alumni - Where Are They Now?
"The Education Club has allowed me to increase my leadership opportunities by becoming the PSEA president..."
By the provisions of the 1998 Amendments to the Higher Education Act of 1965, all institutions of higher education that receive federal financial aid monies and have teacher preparation programs must report the teacher certification-test pass rates for their program completers.
Marywood University defines "program completer" as a teacher candidate who has met the academic requirements of the professional program for teacher certification. The teacher candidates finish a rigorous program of study that is widely recognized for its quality and is nationally accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE). Teacher candidates complete subject/content area requirements equivalent to non-education majors in the same fields. In addition, teacher candidates receive a thorough grounding in pedagogy and extensive school-based field experiences to prepare them to be educational leaders in Pennsylvania schools.
- Single–assessment institution–level pass–rate data for Marywood University’s most recent academic year.
- Overall institution-level pass rate data for Marywood University's most recent academic year.