The Curriculum Lab provides laminating services for student and departmental use. Please note the following:
- Lamination orders must be left at least 24 hours in advance.
- The charge for lamination is four cents per inch. This fee is used to offset the cost of the lamination film. For students, only cash is accepted, as close to exact change as possible. For departments, interdepartmental charges are accepted.
- Pieces up to a maximum of 22 inches wide can be laminated.
- Be aware that thick and multi-layered pieces will bubble.
- Cut first, laminate second: cut pieces to their final size before having them laminated.
- All laminating is done by the Curriculum Lab staff only.
- All pieces must be dry (no wet glue) prior to lamination.
- We try our best, but we do not guarantee our work. All laminating is at your own risk. If a refund is requested, it must be made to the Curriculum Lab librarian.