In Language Disorders in Adults we have been learning all about the brain, as well as the different types of Aphasia. In Audiology we have been learning about the outer, middle, and inner ear, as well as the different types of disorders that can occur.
Tools of the Trade
A food and beverage thickener. Speech Language Pathologists can utilize this product to produce any desired consistency to assist with individuals with swallowing issues.
Admission into the B.S. and M.S. Degree Programs
Admission into the 5-year degree track requires:
- 1050 SAT scores (Verbal and Math combined)
- 3.25 GPA for transfer students with 12 or more credits
Transition applications from pre-professional to professional phase require:
- graduate transitional application
- 3.25 GPA overall and within the major
- personal essay
Admission into the stand-alone 2-year graduate program requires:
- Bachelors degree
- Submission of graduate application
- Submission of GRE scores
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal Essay
- Undergraduate transcripts
- Completion of 1-year of CSD pre-requisite classes for students with out of field degrees
- A minimum 3.25 GPA is required to be considered for application review, as seating for the stand-alone two-year graduate program is limited
**Please Note** Speech Language Pathology Applicants: Applications are currently not being accepted for the Fall 2015 2-year stand alone graduate program. All seats have been filled.