Marywood is the only university in the region that offers both undergraduate and graduate degrees in criminal justice.
Our undergraduate program provides a solid foundation in basics of criminal justice: law enforcement, criminal law and the courts, corrections, and criminology. Minors are available in General Forensics and Forensic Accounting.
Our Master's of Criminal Justice degree combines criminal justice content with the management skills used by agency administrators.
Why Criminal Justice at Marywood?
- Small classes and personal attention from faculty
Doublemajor in criminal justice and sociology
- Two undergraduate minors in forensics
- Internship opportunities - federal, state and local government locations
- A lecture/workshop series featuring speakers from major universities and criminal justice agencies
- An excellent undergraduate Liberal Arts education
- Optional five-year master's degree for qualified undergraduate students
- Generous financial aid
- Senior research projects are presented on campus and at professional criminal justice conferences