Fall: February 1 and April 15
Spring: October 15
- Online Application
- Official, Sealed Transcripts
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Essay: Applicants must submit an essay outlining professional and personal qualities that you believe will make you a successful school or clinical mental health counselor. Applicants should be specific. Please review the follow resources prior to submitting the essay:
- American Counseling Association
- American Mental Health Counselors Association
- American School Counselors Association
- Pennsylvania Counselors Association
- Pennsylvania School Counselors Association
- On campus group interview
Applicants are expected to have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
The GRE is not required for admission.
Please visit the Graduate Admissions website for more information, access to the online application, and contact information.