Summer: Feb 15 - School Counseling Applicants (Note: School Counseling Cohort Begins in May)
Fall: April 15 - Clinical Mental Health Counseling Applicants (Note: CMHC Cohort Begins in August)
Licensure Candidates (LPC) and Post-Master's Certificate seeking applicants are reviewed on a rolling admission basis and are eligible to start Summer, Fall, or Spring.
- Online Application
- Official, Sealed Transcripts
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Essay: Applicants must submit an essay outlining professional and personal qualities that you believe will make you a successful school or clinical mental health counselor. Applicants should be specific, directly address identity as a professional counselor, and not exceed 500 words. Please review the follow resources prior to submitting the essay:
- American Counseling Association
- American Mental Health Counselors Association
- American School Counselors Association
- Pennsylvania Counselors Association
- Pennsylvania School Counselors Association
- On campus group interview
Applicants are expected to have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
The GRE is not required for admission.
Please visit the Graduate Admissions website for more information, access to the online application, and contact information.