Fall: February 1 and April 15
Spring: October 15
- Online Application
- Official, Sealed Transcripts
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Essay: Applicants must submit an essay outlining professional and personal qualities that you believe will make you a successful school or clinical mental health counselor. Applicants should be specific. Please review the follow resources prior to submitting the essay:
- American Counseling Association
- American Mental Health Counselors Association
- American School Counselors Association
- Pennsylvania Counselors Association
- Pennsylvania School Counselors Association
- On campus group interview
Applicants are expected to have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
The GRE is not required for admission.
Please visit the Graduate Admissions website for more information, access to the online application, and contact information.
Graduate Admissions Representative for Counseling Programs:
Phone: 570-348-6211 ext 4529