Supervisor of Pupil Personnel
- For teachers with 5 years experience
- Supervisory internship
- PDE, NCATE, Middle States accreditations
Issuance of the Principal K-12 certificate requires five years satisfactory experience on any Instructional or Educational Specialist certificate.
The Pennsylvania Department of Education requires that certain criteria be met prior to acceptance into certification or degree programs. Please contact Marywood's Education Department to learn more about these specifications.
More About This Degree
- This program is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education
- College: Reap College of Education & Human Development
- Department Website: Education
- Courses: Available courses in this department
- 21 Credit Hours Required
The McGowan Center for Graduate and Professional Studies includes a broad range of teaching, clinical and research equipment in support of its graduate training mission. The facility includes multimedia classrooms and a curriculum lab with excellent resources for students, including an Ellison machine, a laminator, and computer facilities.
Specific Program Requirements
Candidates for this post-master's certification shall:
- Follow normal application procedures for admission to graduate programs, indicating desire to seek this certification. Candidates must possess a 3.0 average in all prior undergraduate or graduate work.
- Successfully complete an interview prior to formal admission to the program.
- Successfully complete a minimum of eighteen semester hours in the following plus an internship
Issuance of the Supervisory certificate requires a minimum five years of professional school experience on an instructional certificate.
Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Official SAT and/or ACT scores
- Completed application
- Official transcripts
- Letter of recommendation