Supervisor of Curriculum and Instruction
- Supervise instruction at district level
- Supervisory internship/practicum
- PDE, NCATE, Middle States accreditations
The Curriculum and Instruction Supervisor certification will endorse an individual as a general instructional supervisor in a school district.
More About This Degree
The McGowan Center for Graduate and Professional Studies includes a broad range of teaching, clinical and research equipment in support of its graduate training mission. The facility includes multimedia classrooms and a curriculum lab with excellent resources for students, including an Ellison machine, a laminator, and computer facilities.
Specific Program Requirements
Candidates for this certification shall:
- Follow normal application procedures for admission to graduate programs, indicating desire to seek this certification. Candidates must possess a 3.0 average in prior undergraduate or graduate work.
- Successfully complete an interview prior to formal admission to the program
- Successfully complete a minimum of eighteen semester hours plus an internship
Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Official SAT and/or ACT scores
- Completed application
- Official transcripts
- Letter of recommendation