- Undergraduate Admissions Information
- Undergraduate Basic Financial Information
- Undergraduate Financial Assistance
- Undergraduate Degree Information
- Undergraduate Academic Regulations
- Graduate Admissions Information
- Graduate Financial Assistance
- Graduate Degree Information
- Graduate Academic Regulations
- Campus Resources
- Delivery of Services
- Online Catalog
In compliance with federal laws, financial aid recipients must make satisfactory academic progress each academic year according to standards established by the federal/state governments. Marywood University’s Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy is available on the Financial Aid Office website. Print copies are available in the Financial Aid Office.
The financial aid information listed in this catalog is current as of 2013. The University reserves the right, based upon changes in federal/state regulations and/or University policy, to revise such information when required or deemed appropriate.