- Undergraduate Admissions Information
- Undergraduate Basic Financial Information
- Undergraduate Financial Assistance
- Undergraduate Degree Information
- Undergraduate Academic Regulations
- Graduate Admissions Information
- Graduate Financial Assistance
- Graduate Degree Information
- Graduate Academic Regulations
- Campus Resources
- Delivery of Services
- Online Catalog
Other Payment Options
Official Payments is the leading provider of electronic payment options for higher education institutions and federal, state, and local government agencies. Official Payments enables students and parents to pay tuition and fees by credit card, PIN-less debit card, or by electronic check via the Internet, telephone, and Point of Sale (POS). The payment process is simple and secure. (PLEASE NOTE: Credit card usage is limited to Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. There will be a service fee of 2.75% added to each credit card payment and a $1.75 service fee will be added to each electronic check payment, when using this service. (This fee is not associated with nor passed on to Marywood University.)
1. Payment Plan: Marywood University has partnered with a third party vendor, Official Payments, to accommodate students who wish to make tuition payments monthly. Students can arrange for monthly automatic payments from a checking account or by credit card. A $40.00 per semester nonrefundable payment plan fee will be charged for this option. This option is only available for the Fall and Spring Semesters.
2. Payment by Credit Cards: Marywood University does not accept direct credit card payments for tuition, fees, room and board. Credit card payments may be made through Official Payments, as described above.
Employer Deferred Plan
Payment of tuition may be deferred if the student has provided a completed “Application for Employer Deferment of Tuition Payment” form, signed by the student’s employer. Students are required to pay all fees and any portion of tuition not covered by their employer at the Cashier’s Office by the semester due date or at registration. The student is responsible for any tuition not paid by the employer within the prescribed period. Employer payments must be made directly to Marywood University and not to the student in order to qualify for this payment option. If the student or the student’s employer do not make scheduled payments on time, the University reserves the right to refuse to offer this payment plan to the student for subsequent semesters.
Religious Tuition Reduction
The University grants a thirty percent reduction of tuition (exclusive of fees) to persons who have made formal permanent commitments to the service of God by pronouncement of vows or by ordination in a recognized Church, and who are actively and exclusively engaged in religious work. This benefit may be applied, at the discretion of the University, to persons in formal, full-time training for the dedicated service described above, such as seminarians and novices. In all cases, this benefit will not be granted if the tuition charges are subsidized from another source of financial aid. The tuition reduction does not extend to courses administered by other institutions for which Marywood University credit is earned. The University, the sole judge for eligibility in every case, will require proof of status or qualifications. The application for this tuition reduction is available from the Cashier’s Office or on the Marywood website, www.marywood.edu/cashier.
For More Information
If you would like more information about financial aid at Marywood, contact the Financial Aid Office:
Phone: 1-TO-MARYWOOD (1-866-279-9663) or 570-348-6225
Scholarship Calculator: marywood.edu/calc