- Undergraduate Admissions Information
- Undergraduate Basic Financial Information
- Undergraduate Financial Assistance
- Undergraduate Degree Information
- Undergraduate Academic Regulations
- Graduate Admissions Information
- Graduate Financial Assistance
- Graduate Degree Information
- Graduate Academic Regulations
- Campus Resources
- Delivery of Services
- Online Catalog
Marywood participates in all established programs of federal/state financial aid, which includes the following: Federal Pell Grants, Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants (FSEOG), Federal Perkins Loans, Federal Direct Student Loans, and Federal Work-Study Programs. Parents can borrow under the Federal Direct Parent Loan (PLUS) Program.
Students who are residents of Pennsylvania can apply for the (Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency) PHEAA State Grant; residents of other states can apply through their respective State Higher Education Assistance Agency for state grant/scholarship consideration. Students should also investigate other scholarships/grants available through local, civic, religious and fraternal organizations, as well as Veterans Benefits or Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR) funds, if eligible. Students are personally responsible for contacting these agencies directly.