Financial Aid Application Procedures (Undergraduate)

To apply for any type of financial assistance at Marywood University, freshmen and new transfer students must:

  1. Apply for Admission
  2. The preferred filing date for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is November 15 (fall semester entry) or December 1 (spring semester entry). The application can be accessed online at

All federal, state and need-based financial aid is awarded on an academic year basis only. Using the FAFSA, students must re-apply each academic year if they wish to continue receiving such assistance. The Federal School Code for Marywood University is 003296.

The preferred filing date for upperclassmen applications is usually April 15. If one misses the preferred filing date (either for incoming freshmen/transfer students or upperclassmen), certain funds may not be available.