- Undergraduate Admissions Information
- Undergraduate Financial Assistance
- Undergraduate Degree Information
- Undergraduate Academic Regulations
- Graduate Admissions Information
- Graduate Financial Assistance
- Graduate Degree Information
- Graduate Academic Regulations
- Campus Resources
- Delivery of Services
- Online Catalog
To apply for any type of financial assistance at Marywood University, freshmen and new transfer students must:
- Apply for Admission
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by February 15 (fall semester entry) or November 1 (spring semester entry). (This application can be accessed online at www.fafsa.ed.gov)
All federal, state and need-based financial aid is awarded for an academic year period only. Using the FAFSA, students must re-apply each academic year, if they wish to continue receiving such assistance. The Federal School Code for Marywood University is 003296.
The deadline for upperclassmen applications is usually April 15. If one misses the deadline date (either for incoming freshmen/transfer students or upperclassmen), certain funds may not be available.