- Undergraduate Admissions Information
- Undergraduate Basic Financial Information
- Undergraduate Financial Assistance
- Undergraduate Degree Information
- Undergraduate Academic Regulations
- Graduate Admissions Information
- Graduate Financial Assistance
- Graduate Degree Information
- Graduate Academic Regulations
- Campus Resources
- Delivery of Services
- Online Catalog
Reserve Officer Training Programs (ROTC)
Marywood University students can participate in the Army or Air Force Reserve Officers Training Programs sponsored by local institutions. There are significant scholarship opportunities for students who choose to participate in ROTC programs. There is also leadership training, worldwide adventure opportunity and the career path to commissioning as a military officer. Students desiring more information should contact the program of their choice directly.
Momentum: An Opportunity for High School Students to Accelerate
Momentum is a special college acceleration program that provides qualified high school juniors and seniors with the opportunity to earn college credits and experience college life while completing requirements for high school graduation.
Students may choose from a wide range of undergraduate courses. These courses are offered at a reduced tuition rate and may be available on campus or online.
Students must be in the top half of their class, meet minimum QPA requirements and submit the following:
- completed application form
- official high school transcript
- recommendation from guidance counselor and appropriate teacher.
Contact the Office of University Admissions for further information at 1-86-MARYWOOD.
Normally one-half hour music lessons per week are given for one credit. These lessons cost an additional fee per half hour per semester if credit is earned.