- Undergraduate Admissions Information
- Undergraduate Basic Financial Information
- Undergraduate Financial Assistance
- Undergraduate Degree Information
- Undergraduate Academic Regulations
- Graduate Admissions Information
- Graduate Financial Assistance
- Graduate Degree Information
- Graduate Academic Regulations
- Campus Resources
- Delivery of Services
- Online Catalog
Most students enrolling in Marywood as first year students in the fall semester are recent secondary school graduates and apply for admission between the completion of the junior year in high school and before completion of the senior year, usually during the fall of their senior year. Marywood Admissions are on a rolling basis and applications are accepted at any time.
Marywood also encourages applications for admission from persons who have been away from formal education for an extended period and have decided to continue their education. Applications from these persons are welcome at any time and provide a basis for an Undergraduate Admissions Counselor to offer guidance.