- Undergraduate Admissions Information
- Undergraduate Financial Assistance
- Undergraduate Degree Information
- Undergraduate Academic Regulations
- Graduate Admissions Information
- Graduate Financial Assistance
- Graduate Degree Information
- Graduate Academic Regulations
- Campus Resources
- Delivery of Services
- Online Catalog
Admitted freshmen must submit a final high school transcript following their completion of all high school course work prior to the start of the fall semester. Admitted transfer students currently enrolled in classes at another institution at the time of acceptance must submit a final transcript showing grades assigned. Failure to do so may result in dismissal from Marywood.
Acceptance to Marywood is based upon information contained in transcripts and other materials accompanying the application. If transcripts are submitted following acceptance (final high school or college transcripts), and those transcripts show academic achievement below the achievement the original acceptance was based upon, Marywood University reserves the right to modify or revoke the offer of acceptance. Any fees paid to date will be non-refundable.