- Undergraduate Admissions Information
- Undergraduate Basic Financial Information
- Undergraduate Financial Assistance
- Undergraduate Degree Information
- Undergraduate Academic Regulations
- Graduate Admissions Information
- Graduate Financial Assistance
- Graduate Degree Information
- Graduate Academic Regulations
- Campus Resources
- Delivery of Services
- Online Catalog
Other Payment Options
TouchNet is a secure online student account payment system that allows the student or authorized payer(s), such as parents or guardians, to view the student account bill online, print the bill, and make online payments to their students’ accounts. The TouchNet system allows for electronic payments from a personal checking or savings account, debit or credit card. Credit card usage is limited to Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express through the TouchNet Pay Path system. There will be a service fee of 2.75% added to each credit card payment. There are no fees added if paying with an electronic check. (This fee is not associated with nor passed on to Marywood University.)
1. Payment Plan: Marywood University has partnered with a third party vendor, TouchNet, to accommodate students and authorized payers who wish to make tuition payments monthly. A $40.00 per semester nonrefundable payment plan fee will be charged for each term for which you set up a payment plan. Once you have set up a payment plan with TouchNet, any changes to your charges or financial aid awards or loans will automatically adjust your monthly payments. This option is only available for the Fall and Spring Semesters.
2. Payment by Credit Cards: Marywood University does not accept direct credit card payments for tuition, fees, room and board. Credit card payments may be made through TouchNet’s Pay Path System, as described above.
Employer Deferred Plan
Payment of tuition may be deferred if the student has provided a completed “Application for Employer Deferment of Tuition Payment” form, signed by the student’s employer. Students are required to pay all fees and any portion of tuition not covered by their employer at the Cashier’s Office by the semester due date or at registration. The student is responsible for any tuition not paid by the employer within the prescribed period. Employer payments must be made directly to Marywood University and not to the student in order to qualify for this payment option. If the student or the student’s employer do not make scheduled payments on time, the University reserves the right to refuse to offer this payment plan to the student for subsequent semesters.
Religious Tuition Reduction
The University grants a thirty percent reduction of tuition (exclusive of fees) to persons who have made formal permanent commitments to the service of God by pronouncement of vows or by ordination in a recognized Church, and who are actively and exclusively engaged in religious work. This benefit may be applied, at the discretion of the University, to persons in formal, full-time training for the dedicated service described above, such as seminarians and novices. In all cases, this benefit will not be granted if the tuition charges are subsidized from another source of financial aid. The tuition reduction does not extend to courses administered by other institutions for which Marywood University credit is earned. The University, the sole judge for eligibility in every case, will require proof of status or qualifications. The application for this tuition reduction is available from the Cashier’s Office or on the Marywood website, www.marywood.edu/cashier.
For More Information
If you would like more information about financial aid at Marywood, contact the Financial Aid Office:
Phone: 1-TO-MARYWOOD (1-866-279-9663) or 570-348-6225
Net Price Calculator: marywood.edu/calc