International Students


International students on the F-1 visa are allowed to work on campus up to 20 hours per week while school is in session and full time during scheduled school vacations
Students who have obtained an on-campus job will need to obtain a Social Security Card in order to begin their employment.  Only students with verified on-campus employment are eligible to obtain a Social Security Card.  A Social Security Card is needed in order to report your wages to the Internal Revenue Service.


There are several job opportunities available to you at Marywood University:

  • Visit the Marywood University, Human Resources website at
  • Chartwells is the food service provider at Marywood University.  To apply, you must go in person to the Main Dining Room which is located in the Nazareth Student Center (map).  When you arrive, ask for a manager who will give you an employment application to complete.
  • Additional opportunities are available at Life Geisinger, which is located across from the Tony Domiano Center for Student Life (map).   Upon entering Life Geisinger ask for Mike Colangelo.  He will assist you.