- St. Clare Church, North Washington Avenue, Saturday Vigil, 4 p.m.
- St. Paul's Parish (corner of Penn Avenue & Marion Street, Scranton) Saturday, 5 p.m.; Sunday 8 a.m., 10 a.m., noon
- IHM Center Chapel (at the end of University Avenue) - Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.
- Our Lady of Peace Residence (University Avenue across from Fricchione Day Care Center
) ,11 a.m., every day
- Holy Family Residence Chapel (off Maxis Lane) Monday through Saturday 11 a.m.
- St. Paul's Parish (corner of Penn Avenue & Marion Street, Scranton) Monday through Saturday 8 a.m.
- Lectors proclaim the Word of God in the scriptures so that the worshipping assembly can hear Christ speaking to them in their own time.
- Acolytes (Altar Servers) assist the presider at the altar.
- Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion enable the assembly to unite themselves with Christ, and with one another, by assisting with the distribution of the Body and the Blood of Christ during the communion rite.
- Ministers of Hospitality represent the entire assembly in creating a welcoming atmosphere for all who come to worship.
- Musicians, Artists, Sacristans, and Dancers use their particular gifts to enhance the worship of the entire community.
- Chapel Choir leads singing at liturgies. All members of the Marywood community are invited to join. Please check the Campus Ministry calendar for rehearsal dates.
- Instrumentalists are invited to participate in our liturgies. Even if you cannot make
rehearsal, simply come early to warm up – there will always be scores available for you.
- Cantors invite the congregation to join in song. All are invited to serve as cantors, whether you have years of experience or would like to get started!
Marian Chapel in the Swartz Center for Spiritual Life
All are welcome to join us for this weekly Eucharistic celebration. When classes are not in session please check with Campus Ministry 570-961-4723.
Additional Nearby Sunday Masses
Everyone in the Marywood University community is encouraged to participate actively as a member of the assembly or to offer individual gifts as
“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, as in all wisdom you teach and admonish one another, singing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.” Colossians 3:16
If you have any questions about music ministry or would like to join, please e-mail Mike Sowa at firstname.lastname@example.org.