- Announcements & Calendar
- Liturgy and Worship
- Prayer and Spirituality
- Maxis-Gillet Service Scholars
- Thanksgiving Adopt-A-Family
- Community Service & Social Justice
- Alternative Break Service Trips Program
- Contact Us
- Long-term Service Opportunities
United Neighborhood Centers, SCOLA Volunteers for Literacy
Time Commitment: Individual tutor training provided via video with flexible training hours. Tutor three hours per week based on your availability.
Literacy Volunteers are needed to help an adult improve reading, writing, math, life skills, or English as a Second Language.
(Colts bus, which is free for Marywood students, stops at location.)