Campus Map/Tour Request Information Employment A-Z Index Directories
EDU Site
A Bold Heart Centennial Campaign

MFA Program for Working Professionals: Apply

Save the Date!

MFA Program 25th Anniversary Party

Friday, Nov. 9th, 5-9pm
The Type Directors Club
347 West 36th Street,
Suite 603
New York, NY 10018

Getting Started

Apply to the "Get Your Masters with the Masters" MFA Program for Working Professionals and Educators at After submitting your application, you will be asked to submit a portfolio on CD/DVD or online.


To be eligible for Marywood's MFA Program for Working Professionals, you should have an undergraduate degree and extensive professional or teaching experience.



Art Department | 120 Insalaco Center for Studio Arts | (570) 348-6278

MFA Contact: