Peter HofferAssociate Professor of Art, Area Coordinator - Printmaking, Foundations
firstname.lastname@example.org | ext 2519
Insalaco Center for Studio Arts 216
View Sample Work
- George Washington University, BA Art
- Cranbrook Academy of Art, MFA
- Rochester Institute of Technology, Post-Graduate Study
- Pennsylvania Governor's Residence Invitational Exhibit
- Takasaki Art Center College, Takasaki, Japan
- RVS Fine Art, Southampton, NY
- Wallace Art Gallery, Rochester Institute of Technology, NY
- York College of Pennsylvania, York, PA
- McDonald Art Gallery, Dallas, PA
- MCS Art Gallery, Easton, PA
Most Recent Juried Exhibitions
- Texas National Print Exhibit, Navarro Council of the Arts, Corsicanna, TX
- Central Pennsylvania Festival of the Arts, State College, PA
- Federation of the Arts, National, Annapolis, MD
- Dimensions 97, National, Winston-Salem, N Carolina
- Smithtown 21st, National, St. James, NY
- Between Mirror and Past, a limited edition book of poems and illustrations letterpress printed, written, designed, published by Peter Hoffer, hand-bound by Don Rash.
- Picasso at Vallauris, and anecdotal account of Picasso and his work in pottery in Southern France after the world war, written by Rene Batigne, edited, designed, and printed by Peter Hoffer, Twin Pines Press, Waverly, PA.
- A variety of lectures and presentations to civic groups, art associations, and schools. Topics include relief printing, Winslow Homer, Thomas Nast and tradition of wood engraving, monotype printing, a general survey of printmaking, and Picasso's pottery and posters (based on the publication, Picasso at Vallauris).
Back to Top