The Director of Records Management and Archives conducts research as needed to fulfill the archival requests and inquiries of University faculty, staff, administrators, students, and alumni, and the public.
Responses to requests are made as soon as possible, normally within one business day. Inquiries requiring more extensive research will take longer. Most inquiries are answered on a first-come, first-served basis; however, urgent requests from current University employees take precedence over other requests.
Ordinarily, there is no charge for one photocopy from published archival materials.
For information about a person:
- the spelling of the person’s name;
- whether he or she was a student, a faculty member, etc.;
- the department(s), organization(s), and/or event(s) associated with that person;
- the year(s), or estimated year(s), of interest.
For facts, or information from a specific document:
- the date(s), or estimated date(s), of the fact or document;
- the title of the document;
- the name(s) of people, department(s), organization(s), and/or event(s) associated with the fact or the document.
For more information, contact Jim Sullivan at email@example.com or (570) 961-4520.
Records Management & Archives | Learning Resources Center 317