Archives: Transfer Records to the Archives

When transferring records to Marywood's archives, please use these inventory forms:

For University Departments:

Transfer of University Records to the Archives

For Donors:

Archival Donation Agreement

Please pack materials into a cardboard box with a lid, in the order specified on the inventory form. Include a copy of the form in the box. Then drop-off the materials at the University Archives.