The St. Alphonsus Society, named in memory of St. Alphonsus Liguori, a patron saint of the IHM Congregation and of Marywood University, honors the University's most faithful benefactors. The St. Alphonsus Society comprises benefactors whose lifetime commitment to Marywood University Reaches $500,000 or more.
The St. Teresa of Avila Benefactors Club
$2,500,000 and above
Congregation of the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
Michael and Dolores Insalaco
Helen C., 1930, and Mary Elizabeth Loughran, 1931 +
The Maslow Family Foundation, Inc.
The Immaculate Heart of Mary Benefactors Club
$1,000,000 to $2,499,999
James J. and Cecilia L. Haggerty
Lois German Latour, 1951 +
Frank E. LaVerghetta
George and Patricia Brady Lynett, 1966
Edward and Lynda Mulligan Lynett, 1966
William and Mary Jean Lynett
William G. McGowan Charitable Fund, Inc.
Paul and Sandra Gaudenzi Montrone, 1963
Keith, 1976 and Teresa O'Neill
Jeremiah B. Robins
Virginia Collins Shields, 1948
Tim and Jo Ann Speicher
The "Abundant Life" Benefactors Club
$500,000 to $999,999
Carmel M. Callahan +
Marie Carpentier, 1967
Mary K. Conlan, 1953 +
Vincent Cortese +
Patrick A.and Mary Ellen Fricchione, Jr.
Patrick A. and Adeline Fricchione, Sr.
Dr. Patrick J. and Andrea Fricchione
Richard and Erin Kane
Elizabeth FitzMartin Mahady +
Michael and Mary Collins Murray, 1951
Harry and Marie Pearson +
Simplex Industries, Inc.
Sordoni Foundation, Inc.
Contact Information: Gretchen Fritz, Director of Advancement Services | 570.348.6210 | firstname.lastname@example.org