The St. Alphonsus Society
The St. Alphonsus Society, named in memory of St. Alphonsus Liguori, a patron saint of the IHM Congregation and of Marywood University, honors the University’s most faithful benefactors. The St. Alphonsus Society comprises benefactors whose lifetime commitment to Marywood University Reaches $500,000 or more.
The St. Teresa of Avila Benefactors Club $2,500,000 and above
Congregation of the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
Conrad N. Hilton Foundation
Michael and Dolores Insalaco
†† Helen C., 1930, and Mary Elizabeth Loughran, 1931
The Maslow Family Foundation, Inc.
William G. McGowan Charitable Fund, Inc.
Paul and Sandra Gaudenzi Montrone, 1963
The Immaculate Heart of Mary Benefactors Club $1,000,000 to $2,499,999
Cecilia L. Haggerty
†† James J. Haggerty
†† Lois German Latour, 1951
Frank E. LaVerghetta
George and Patricia Brady Lynett, 1966
Edward and Lynda Mulligan Lynett, 1966
William and Mary Jean Lynett
Keith, 1976 and Teresa O’Neill
Jeremiah B. Robins
Virginia Collins Shields, 1948
Tim and Jo Ann Speicher
The “Abundant Life” Benefactors Club $500,000 to $999,999
†† Carmel M. Callahan
Marie Carpentier, 1967
Chartwells Food Service
†† Mary K. Conlan, 1953
†† Vincent Cortese
Patrick A.and Mary Ellen Fricchione, Jr.
Patrick A. and Adeline Fricchione, Sr.
Dr. Patrick J. and Andrea Fricchione
†† Edmund and Mary Fearick Garrahan, 1950
Dr. Ann R. Henry, 1973, and Mr. John T. Wulko
Richard and Erin Kane
†† Elizabeth FitzMartin Mahady
Michael and Mary Collins Murray, 1951
†† Harry and Marie Pearson
Pennsylvania Higher Education Foundation
sanofi pasteur, US
Simplex Industries, Inc.
Sordoni Foundation, Inc.
Contact Information: Gretchen Fritz, Director of Advancement Services | 570.348.6210 | email@example.com