Application Deadlines - Program Specific
If your academic program is not listed, there is no specific deadline for application submission.
Strict adherence to deadlines for the following programs is required; applications not processed after deadline.
- Communication Sciences and Disorders: The Fall 2017 cohort has reached capacity. Please check back regarding the priority deadline for the Fall 2018 cohort.
- Counselor Education (School Counseling): February 1 and April 15, 2017 for Fall 2017 cohort; October 15, 2017 for Spring 2018 cohort.
- EdS School Psychology: January 15, 2018 for Fall 2018 cohort. Deadline for Fall 2017 cohort has passed.
- Mental Health Counseling: February 1 and April 15, 2017 for Fall 2017 cohort; October 15, 2017 for Spring 2018 cohort.
- Nutrition and Dietetics Internships and Distance Education Dietetic Internships: February 15, 2018 for Summer 2018 cohort. Deadline for Summer 2017 cohort has passed. Applications filed through Dietetic Internship Centralized Application Services (DICAS) and the Dietetic Internship Match (D & D Digital).
- Physician Assistant: November 1, 2017 for Summer 2018 cohort. Deadline for Summer 2017 cohort has passed. Applications filed through the Central Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA). Please note that applications are reviewed on a rolling basis prior to the November 1st deadline.
- PhD Human Development: September 20, 2017 for Spring 2018 cohort. February 20, 2018 for Fall 2018 cohort.
- PsyD Clinical Psychology: January 8, 2018 for Fall 2018 cohort.
Application Deadlines – International Students
International Applicants should follow the deadlines listed below, unless you are interested in a program listed in the "Program Specific" list above. Deadlines for those programs supersede any deadlines listed below.
Summer of current year: April 30
Fall semester of current year: July 1
Spring semester of following year: November 15