Application Deadlines - Program Specific
If your academic program is not listed, there is no specific deadline for application submission.
Strict adherence to deadlines for the following programs is required; applications not processed after deadline.
- Counselor Education (School Counseling): February 1 and April 15, 2015 for Fall 2015 cohort; October 15, 2015 for Spring 2016 cohort
- EdS School Psychology: April 15, 2015 for Fall 2015 cohort
- Mental Health Counseling: February 1 and April 15, 2015 for Fall 2015 cohort; October 15, 2015 for Spring 2016 cohort
- Nutrition and Dietetics Internships and Distance Education Dietetic Internships: February 15, 2016 for Summer 2016 cohort; deadline for the Summer 2015 cohort has passed. Applications filed through Dietetic Internship Centralized Application Services (DICAS) and the Dietetic Internship Match (D & D Digital).
- Physician Assistant: November 1, 2015 for Summer 2016 cohort; deadline for the Summer 2015 cohort has passed. Applications filed through the Central Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA). Please note that applications are reviewed on a rolling basis prior to the November 1st deadline.
- PhD Human Development: February 20, 2016 for Fall 2016 cohort; deadline for the Fall 2015 cohort has passed.
- PsyD Clinical Psychology: January 8, 2016 for Fall 2016 cohort; deadline for the Fall 2015 cohort has passed.
- Speech-Language Pathology: Currently there are limited seats available for the Fall 2015 cohort. All completed applications are due by April 15, 2015. Please contact the Office of University Admissions for further information.
Application Deadlines – International Students
International Applicants should follow the deadlines listed below, unless you are interested in a program listed in the "Program Specific" list above. Deadlines for those programs supersede any deadlines listed below.
Summer of current year: April 30
Fall semester of current year: July 1
Spring semester of following year: November 15