Application Deadlines - Program Specific
If your academic program is not listed, there is no specific deadline for application submission.
Strict adherence to deadlines for the following programs is required; applications not processed after deadline.
- Counselor Education (School Counseling): October 15, 2014 for Spring 2015 cohort AND February 1 and April 15, 2015 for Fall 2015 cohort
- EdS School Psychology: February 16, 2015 for Fall 2015 cohort
- Mental Health Counseling: October 15, 2014 for Spring 2015 cohort AND February 1 and April 15, 2015 for Fall 2015 cohort
- Nutrition and Dietetics Internships and Distance Education Dietetic Internships: February 15, 2015 for Summer 2015 cohort. Applications filed through Dietetic Internship Centralized Application Services (DICAS) and the Dietetic Internship Match (D & D Digital).
- Physician Assistant: November 1, 2014 for Summer 2015 cohort. Applications filed through the Central Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA).
- PhD Human Development: February 20, 2015 for Fall 2015 cohort
- PsyD Clinical Psychology: January 8, 2015 for Fall 2015 cohort
Speech-Language Pathology: Currently applications are not being accepted for the Fall 2015 cohort. All seats have been filled, however please check here or contact the Office of University Admissions for updates.
Application Deadlines – International Students
International Applicants should follow the deadlines listed below, unless you are interested in a program listed in the "Program Specific" list above. Deadlines for those programs supersede any deadlines listed below.
Summer of current year: April 30
Fall semester of current year: July 1
Spring semester of following year: November 15