Microsoft Office 2010 provides several features that make using these products easier for people with disabilities and also for creators to be able to create easily accessible documents.
Some of the features are:
- Accessibility Checker
- Create compatible file for reading programs
- Add close captions to PowerPoint
- Keyboard shortcuts for SmartArt graphics
- Add alternative text to a shape, picture, chart, table, SmartArt graphic, or other object
- Create accessible PDFs
- Zoom in or out of a document, presentation, or worksheet
- Using the Speak text-to-speech feature
For more features and detailed description, visit Accessibility in Microsoft Office 2010.