Special Education Supervisor Sample Curriculum
The program requirements are subject to change based on guidelines established by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- Administrative Theory for School Leaders
- Curriculum Planning for Schools
- Personnel Leadership in Schools
- Administration & Supervision of Special Education Programs
- Contemporary Learning Theories
- Practicum in Special Education Supervision*
*A practicum is a requirement in the Special Education Supervisor Certification Program. The minimum requirement for the initiation of the practicum is the completion of 12 credit hours of the required certification program. At least 6 of the credit hours must have been completed at Marywood University. The practicum is ordinarily completed at the district or intermediate unit level, with a broad range of N - 12 experiences. The practicum includes a minimum of 300 hours of administrative experience. Practicums are usually arranged during the fall and spring semesters.