- Programs of Study
- Administrative Studies
- Business & Global Innovation
- Communication Arts
- Communication Sciences & Disorders
- Foreign Languages
- Health & Physical Education
- Mathematics & Computer Science
- Music, Theatre & Dance
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Ph.D. Progam in Human Development
- Physician Assistant
- Psychology & Counseling
- Religious Studies
- Social Sciences
- Social Work
Financial Planning Outcomes
Finance programs prepare students for career opportunities in financial management that are both challenging and rewarding. At the undergraduate level, the most common job market entry level position is as a financial or credit analyst. Ultimately, though, the Finance major provides students with the analytical tools to handle a variety of finance and business functions. With graduates receiving some of the highest average starting salaries among all majors, a Finance degree from Marywood offers you the career opportunities that you desire. By utilizing our local internship connections to explore possibilities and gather critical field experience, you will gain an edge over the competition within this exciting industry.
Recent Finance graduates have taken their knowledge, skills, and training acquired here at Marywood and landed challenging positions with firms such as Merrill Lynch, Latona Associates, KPMG Consulting, and Wells Fargo.
Some of our alumni:
- Antonia Fedakova, Senior Investment Accountant at PFPC Securities, Inc.
- Nardimar Santos, Controller at Glenmaura National Golf Club
- Stacie Palmer, Senior Financial Analyst at Fisher Scientific, Inc.