- Programs of Study
- Administrative Studies
- Business & Global Innovation
- Communication Arts
- Communication Sciences & Disorders
- Foreign Languages
- Health & Physical Education
- Mathematics & Computer Science
- Music, Theatre & Dance
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Ph.D. Progam in Human Development
- Physician Assistant
- Psychology & Counseling
- Religious Studies
- Social Sciences
- Social Work
Business Administration (Finance & Investments/General Management/MIS) Faculty
Arthur B. Comstock (Chairperson), Ph.D., Lehigh University, 2000; Investments/Portfolio Management, International Business
U. Rex Dumdum, Ph.D., State University of NY-Binghamton, 1993; Information Technologies and Leadership
- Ahmed Gomaa, Ph.D., Rutgers University, 2006. Big Data (Business Intelligence and Data Mining), Financial Information Systems, Health Information Systems.
Charles Lipinski, DBA, Nova University, 1997; Hospitality Management
George Marcinek, CPA, MBA, University of Scranton, 1981; Accounting
Murray Pyle, Ph.D., University of Michigan, 2010. Operations management, new product development.
Chris Speicher, Ph.D., Temple University, 1997. International business, organizational behavior, entrepreneurship and marketing.